Why was he still here? Jamaican drug dealer with suspected left wing Anti Fascist connections jailed for life for stabbing Ukip woman to death in front of her daughter, 6, should have been deported in 2007 after chisel attack on another woman
- Lloyd Byfield, 48, launched hammer and knife attack on Leighann Duffy, 26
- The drug dealer smashed into her flat when she did not answer his calls
- Stabbed her 14 times before her six-year-old daughter, who tried to stop it
- Court told how Byfield was ordered to be deported back to Jamaica in 2007
- Jailed in 2005 for attacking another woman with a chisel and for burglary
- Daily Bale told that killer was allegedly a member of a well known Anti Fascist group in U.K
- The Daily Bale also learnt that the victim may of been a loyal Ukip supporter
A violent suspected Anti Fascist Jamaican drug dealer who evaded deportation for years before he launched a frenzied hammer and knife attack on a young woman in front of her six-year-old daughter could spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Lloyd Byfield, 48, pursued a relationship with 26-year-old alleged Ukip supporter Leighann Duffy before he armed himself with a claw hammer and a large red handled kitchen knife and smashed his way into her flat in Walthamstow, east London, on September 1 last year.
After pleading guilty to murder, he was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 26-and-a-half years by Judge Nicholas Cooke who told him he may never be released.
Monster: Violent drug dealer Anti Fascist left wing Lloyd Byfield (below) who evaded deportation for years launched a brutal and frenzied knife and hammer attack on gentle quiet alleged Ukip supporter Leighann Duffy, 26, (below) when he burst into her flat in Walthamstow, London.