The Labour Party Must Clean House & Clean Up. The British People are sick to the core of left wing politically correct Anti British Anti Fascist Marxists and Communist Militant P.C thugs and bullies.
The left wing P.C race hate stirring, Anti British culture trashing, white hating, oppressors of freedom of speech and politically correct manipulation, intimidation and bullying of the British People must stop and the people responsible for this held to account, named and where proven to be malicious in intent – then they must be prosecuted and an example made.
- Former prime minster has predicted Ed Miliband will lose general election
- Issued most outspoken assessment of Labour leader to date in interview
- Indicated he believes Mr Miliband has deserted political centre and made Labour a ‘traditional Left-wing party’ leaving the Tories likely to win
- Labour’s lead in polls has evaporated.
The Evil of Left Wing Political Correctness and the apologists of terrorism and paedophilia and all that is so very wrong within our society right now all summed up in the Marxist Groups and Gangs within the U.K that call themselves Anti Fascists.
Labour must rid itself of these vile hangers on who say that they speak on behalf of the general working man and the old original Labour values.
Freedom of speech has now come to the top of public opinion in combating and confronting the evil of terrorism and our common will to never allow terrorism and violence or the use of threats to take away our freedom to be who we are, to say what we think, and the ability to laugh at each other whilst keeping our humanity and our acceptance of each others differences without the wish to harm each other or to condemn each other because of those differences.
But the encouragement of division and hatred has been going on right under our noses for a long time by those who claim to represent equality, but who in actual fact breed only division and inequality, hatred and suspicion, intimidation and bullying, manipulation and oppression, suppression of freedom of speech and politically correct tyranny and evil.
By doing what they have been doing, they have excused evil acts and acted as apologists for outrages and atrocities, and they have given the green light for innocent people to be attacked and killed by those who hate us and want to do us harm.
Who are these people who have brought this country to its moral knees ?
The left wing politically correct Marxist Militant Anti British Anti Fascists.
The Labour Party must disassociate itself from all Anti Fascist politically correct Marxist groups and join hands with the Patriotic Nationalists in rebuilding our Society and overcoming tyranny and evil.
THE TRUTH IS OUT !
The Daily Bale brings your attention to the massive left wing Marxist scam that the left wing politically correct so called Anti Fascists use against the people to gain control of your thoughts and your freedom of speech, by pretending to use ‘morality’ as their claim to righteousness and authenticity.
By using the perception of morality, and then terming it as (Political Correctness) they then use that to shame, bully, intimidate and manipulate and force their own way, and their own left wing political agenda, by silencing any opposition or questioning of their point of view, by calling you a Racist or a Fascist if you so much as question these evil people.
They get away with it by keeping you continuously on the defensive.
Think about it – if you are being labelled as a Racist or a Fascist, then your first reaction is to defend yourself, because the majority of people are appalled by those terms, and the social stigma attached to those labels.
Are you beginning to get the picture now ?
This takes away your fundamental human right to question or to give opinion towards anything you do not agree with, or to even laugh at what you find amusing and funny.
This is the cause of hatred and has bred the fear within our society to even mention certain things, and has vilified the innocent and made excuses for the evil and wrong.
It has killed community spirit and taken away our right to recognise our differences whilst accepting our humanity within those differences and to be able to share those differences without fear or harm, whether agreed or disagreed about our differences and most importantly to be able to laugh at our differences.
But let us look more closely at the people throwing those disgusting terms and labels at everybody else, why they are doing it, and what does it really says about the people doing it.
The people doing it are almost always left wing and self righteous in attitude. They are doing it to shame, bully, intimidate and manipulate the other person or person’s into following the same twisted thought process, and they try to make the individual feel false shame and guilt so that the individual falls in quickly to the left wing politically correct agenda, whilst the politically correct criminals themselves project a perceived false moral high ground and thus deceptively prove themselves to be morally right.
This is nothing more than one sided unequal undemocratic politically correct fascist bullying.
The overall percentage of politically correct left wing Anti British Marxists have been shamed and brainwashed themselves by the same sick and evil politically correct Anti British Marxist ideology that they are now pushing themselves – they just don’t realise that this is why they are doing it.
But this is all they have in life and feel some kind of twisted belonging amongst other brainwashed victims of politically correct propaganda and lies – even though they know deep down in the core of their souls when they question themselves truly, that what they are doing is so wrong and bordering on evil.
This in itself makes them even more angry and even more confused about themselves, this is why we have so many angry young people within Society these days who have lost a sense of worth and hope, pride and true belonging amongst other people and their community and a loss of pride and belonging within their own Nation.
But, this is where the whole rotten disgusting false morality of Political Correctness falls flat on its face, and the REAL racists and fascists are exposed for the shameful and immoral evil people they really are.
Logic tells you very plainly, that you have to recognise differences in people in the first place to then go on and accuse others of doing the very thing that you yourself recognise which is differences of Race or Religion.
The majority of us do not see differences and we just see other people or other human beings just the same as every other human being on this planet.
But the Politically Correct left wing racists actually pick up on differences and then go on to accuse other people of what they themselves see, which is differences in other people.
THAT IS RACISM !
The politically correct racists and fascists then use the differences that they see to then go on and falsely accuse others of racism, and thus shaming people into submission and keeping them quiet and preventing any questioning whatsoever as to the moral foundation of what they are doing or what they actually stand for – which in this case is the squashing of freedom of speech and politically correct fascist left wing domination of all areas of society by P.C bullying.
It thus becomes a dictatorial order of –
“conform to our way of seeing things, or be branded a racist or a fascist”
THIS IS FASCISM !
Please visit the Joshua Bonehill Official Website for more info.
Joshua Bonehill Official Website
List of Student Unions.
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Abertay Dundee
- Aberystwyth University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of the Arts London
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- University of Bath
- Bath Spa University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Birmingham
- Birmingham City University
- Bishop Grosseteste Univerty
- Bishop Grosseteste Students Union
- University Centre at Blackburn College
- University of Bolton
- Bournemouth University
- University of Bradford
- University of Brighton
- University of Bristol
- Brunel University
- University of Buckingham
- University of Cambridge
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Christ Church Students’ Union
- Canterbury College
- Canterbury College Students’ Union
- Cardiff University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Central Lancashire Students’ Union
- University of Chester
- Chester Students’ Union
- University of Chichester
- University of Chichester Students’ Union
- Crichton University Campus, Dumfries
- Crichton University Campus Students’ Association
- City University London
- City University Students’ Union
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- Cranfield Students’ Association
- University for the Creative Arts
- University for the Creative Arts Students’ Union
- University of Cumbria
- University of Cumbria Students’ Union
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- Durham University
- University of East Anglia
- Edge Hill University
- University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Edinburgh’s Telford College Student Union
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glamorgan
- University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Gloucestershire Students’ Union
- Glyndŵr University
- Glyndŵr University Students’ Guild
- Goldsmiths College
- University of Greenwich
- Students’ Union University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- King’s College London
- University of Kingston
- University of Wales, Lampeter
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Leeds Trinity University
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Loughborough University
- University of London
- Birkbeck College
- City University
- University of East London
- St George’s, University of London
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- King’s College London
- London Metropolitan University
- University of London Institute in Paris
- London South Bank University
- University College London
- London School of Economics
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Queen Mary, University of London
- University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Newcastle University
- Newman University
- University of Wales, Newport
- Northampton College
- Northampton College Students’ Union
- University of Northampton
- Northumbria University
- Norwich University of the Arts
- University of Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Oxford
- Oxford Brookes University
- The Robert Gordon University
- Roehampton University
- Royal College of Art
- University of St Andrews
- University of Salford
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Southampton
- Southampton Solent University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University Campus Suffolk
- University of Sunderland
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- Swansea Metropolitan University
- Swansea University
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff
- University of Warwick
- University of Westminster
- University of the West of England
- University of the West of Scotland
- University of Winchester
- University of Wolverhampton